The PMDG 777-200ER Expansion Package for Lockheed Martin's Prepar3D v4.5+ & v5
* Base package required, click here to purchase. This product not compatible with Prepar3D v3.
Experience the workhorse of the 777 fleet with this feature rich and magnificently detailed simulation of the Boeing 777-200ER. Packed with detail, authenticity and a plethora of options to keep you learning and experiencing new avenues of flight simulation flying.
The PMDG 777-200ER Expansion Package adds three new airframes to your 777 fleet, each with it's own engine variant, performance mode, sound model, airframe and flight deck differences combining to give you the most numerous 777 airplanes made by Boeing, with a level of realism as high as you could want in an airliner package.
This product contains the 777-200ER Expansion Package and requires that you have the PMDG 777-200LR/F Base Package for Prepar3D by Lockheed Martin Corporation. The aircraft performance and operating characteristics for each type of aircraft is unique and highly accurate to their real-world counterparts.
- In depth simulation, utilizing the latest PMDG system simulation engine.
- Enhanced flight physics.
- Fully featured fly-by-wire simulation.
- Rigid body physics to wing and tail surfaces.
- Improved flight control systems.
- Electronic Flight Bag with Navigraph Integration.
- High resolution cockpit displays
- New equipment options for cockpit instrumentation, engine differences and more.
- Changes to 777 options packages reflecting real world changes since PMDG 777 was initially released in 2013.
- Expanded failures simulation to cover nearly all QRH scenarios.
- PMDG Global Flight Operations compatibility (when PMDG GFO is made live in 2021!)
- Native PMDG datalink simulation for offline flying.
- Driveable pushback tug.
- This package includes 777-200ER with GE90, RR Trent and PW4094 series engines.
- Ground equipment and operating features.
- All new external models, with PBR texturing, enhanced animations and more.
- All new, high definition sound suite.
- Enhanced PMDG Sound Engine for immersive audio experience on the flight deck.
- New PMDG Operations Center 2.0
...and much much more!
IMPORTANT COMPATIBILITY NOTES:
- This is compatible only with Lockheed Martin's Prepar3D. (v4.5+ & v5.x)
- The PMDG 777-200LR/F Base Package for Prepar3D is required to use this product.
- You must have installed Lockheed Martin's Prepar3D to use this product. (Any Prepar3D license level.)
- This product uses a full virtual cockpit and does not include 2D panels. (Some pop-up functions avail.)
- This PMDG 777 license is for personal use only, not for professional or training use.
- This PMDG 777 license is compatible with any Lockheed Martin Prepar3D license level.
Note: Digitally delivered products are not refundable once the license has been activated.
*Product tested with Lockheed Martin Prepar3D v4.5 & v5 and subsequent hotfixes. Compatibility information with Prepar3D versions will be updated as new Prepar3D versions are made available, and may require software updates depending upon changes made by Lockheed Martin Corporation.
Simulator: Prepar3D v4.4+ & v5
Hardware: Dual Core, 2.2 GHz or faster, 4 GB of RAM, A video card with at least 2 GB of VRAM, DirectX 11 compatible Nvidia or ATI card. Onboard motherboard or CPU video is not supported. (Some of the newer Intel laptop GPU designs may work but we cannot guarantee compatibility.) Hardware flight controller such as a joystick or yoke.
Windows: Windows 10 64-bit
Simulator: Prepar3D v4.5+ & v5
Hardware: Intel i7 or i9 processor with 8 or more cores operating at 3.5 GHz or faster processor, 16 GB of RAM or higher, a high-performance, DirectX 11-capable video card with 8 GB or more of on-board, dedicated VRAM. (1080Ti/2080Ti or newer, for example.)
Windows: Windows 10 64-bit
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.