The PMDG 737NGXu 600/700 Expansion Package for Lockheed Martin Prepar3D v4.4+ & v5
Add the short-body versions of Boeing's famous short-hauler to your PMDG 737NGXu fleet.
The PMDG 737NGXu product line is a ground-up rebuild that applies nearly a decade of improvements in PMDG's legendary simulation technology and applies it to our most popular product line. The PMDG 737NGXu 600/700 Expansion Package is designed entirely for user with Prepar3D v4 simulation platform and the PMDG 737Xu Base Package and offers greatly improved systems simulation, new features, added technology and tons of new capability to provide the ultimate 737 simulation experience.
- All new system simulation, utilizing the latest PMDG system simulation engine.
- Enhanced flight physics.
- Addition of rigid body physics to wing and tail surfaces.
- Improved flight control systems.
- Electronic Flight Bag with Navigraph Integration.
- High resolution cockpit displays
- New equipment options for cockpit instrumentation, fuel system changes and more.
- Changes to 737 options packages reflecting real world changes since NGX was first offered in 2011.
- Expanded failures simulation to cover nearly all QRH scenarios.
- PMDG Global Flight Operations compatibility (when PMDG GFO is made live in 2020!)
- Native PMDG datalink simulation for offline flying (similar to 777 and 747)
- PMDG's enhanced light package for the virtual cockpit.
- Driveable pushback tug.
- Base Package includes 737-600 and 737-700 models with standard wing, blended winglet and split scimitar winglet options where offered on the actual airframe.
- All new external models, with PBR texturing, enhanced animations and more.
- All new virtual cockpit model, with high detail PBR texturing, advanced animations and more.
- All new, high definition sound suite recorded on a fully instrumented test airplane.
- Enhanced PMDG Sound Engine for immersive audio experience on the flight deck.
- New PMDG Operations Center 2.0
...and much much more!
- This is compatible only with Lockheed Martin's Prepar3D. v4.4+ & v5
- This product requires hardware flight controls (cannot be flown using just a keypad/keyboard input)
- The PMDG 737NGXu Base Package for Prepar3D v4.4+ or v5 is required to use this product.
- You must have installed Lockheed Martin's Prepar3D v4.4 or later to use this product.
- This product requires a live connection to the internet for installation.
- This product uses a full virtual cockpit and does not include 2D panels. (Some pop-up functions avail.)
- This PMDG 737 license is for personal education only, not for professional or training use.
- This PMDG 737 license is compatible with any Lockheed Martin Prepar3D v4 license level.
Note: Digitally delivered products are not refundable once the license has been activated.
*Product tested with Lockheed Martin Prepar3D v4.4, v4.5 & v5 and subsequent hotfixes. Compatibility information with Prepar3D versions will be updated as new Prepar3D versions are made available, and may require software updates depending upon changes made by Lockheed Martin Corporation.
Simulator: Prepar3D v4.4+ & v5
Hardware: Dual Core, 2.2 GHz or faster, 4 GB of RAM, A video card with at least 2 GB of VRAM, DirectX 11 compatible Nvidia or ATI card. Onboard motherboard or CPU video is not supported. (Some of the newer Intel laptop GPU designs may work but we cannot guarantee compatibility.) Hardware flight controller such as a joystick or yoke.
Windows: Windows 10 64-bit (Older x64 operating systems such as Win7x64 may work, but PMDG does not guarantee compatibility)
Simulator: Prepar3D v4.5+ & v5
Hardware: Intel i7 or i9 processor with 8 or more cores operating at 3.5 GHz or faster processor, 16 GB of RAM or higher, a high-performance, DirectX 11-capable video card with 8 GB or more of on-board, dedicated VRAM. (1080Ti/2080Ti or newer, for example.)
the plane is impressive, it is a perfect combination of study and fun, pmdg has achieved with its products, bringing to a professional level unimaginable years ago, the level of immersion of the plane is absolutely realistic, its systems, if modeled, in comparison with the real plane the rating is very high, highly recommended.