The PMDG 737NGXu Base Package for Lockheed Martin Prepar3D v4.4+ & v5
Eight years in the making, welcome to the ultimate reboot of PMDG's simulation of Boeing's most popular narrowbody airliner.
The PMDG 737NGXu is a ground-up rebuild that applies nearly a decade of improvements in PMDG's legendary simulation technology and applies it to our most popular product line. Designed entirely for the Prepar3D v4 simulation platform, PMDG 737Xu offers greatly improved systems simulation, new features, added technology and tons of new capability to provide the ultimate 737 simulation experience.
- All new system simulation, utilizing the latest PMDG system simulation engine.
- Enhanced flight physics.
- Addition of rigid body physics to wing and tail surfaces.
- Improved flight control systems.
- Electronic Flight Bag with Navigraph Integration.
- High resolution cockpit displays
- New equipment options for cockpit instrumentation, fuel system changes and more.
- Changes to 737 options packages reflecting real world changes since NGX was first offered in 2011.
- Expanded failures simulation to cover nearly all QRH scenarios.
- PMDG Global Flight Operations compatibility (when PMDG GFO is made live in late 2020!)
- Native PMDG datalink simulation for offline flying (similar to 777 and 747)
- PMDG's enhanced light package for the virtual cockpit.
- Driveable pushback tug.
- Base Package includes 737-800, 737-900 and 737-900ER models with standard wing, blended winglet and split scimitar winglet options where offered on the actual airframe.
- All new external models, with PBR texturing, enhanced animations and more.
- All new virtual cockpit model, with high detail PBR texturing, advanced animations and more.
- All new, high definition sound suite recorded on a fully instrumented test airplane.
- Enhanced PMDG Sound Engine for immersive audio experience on the flight deck.
- New PMDG Operations Center 2.0
...and much much more!
- This is compatible only with Lockheed Martin's Prepar3D. v4.4+ & v5
- This product requires hardware flight controls (cannot be flown using just a keypad/keyboard input)
- This package is required to use any of the PMDG 737NGXu series products for Prepar3D v4.4+ & v5.
- You must have installed Lockheed Martin's Prepar3D v4.4 or later to use this product.
- This product requires a live connection to the internet for installation.
- This product uses a full virtual cockpit and does not include 2D panels. (Some pop-up functions avail.)
- This PMDG 737 license is for personal education only, not for professional or training use.
- This PMDG 737 license is compatible with any Lockheed Martin Prepar3D v4 license level.
Note: Digitally delivered products are not refundable once the license has been activated.
*Product tested with Lockheed Martin Prepar3D v4.4, v4.5 or v5 and subsequent hotfixes. Compatibility information with Prepar3D versions will be updated as new Prepar3D versions are made available, and may require software updates depending upon changes made by Lockheed Martin Corporation.
Simulator: Prepar3D v4.4+ or v5
Hardware: Dual Core, 2.2 GHz or faster, 4 GB of RAM, A video card with at least 2 GB of VRAM, DirectX 11 compatible Nvidia or ATI card. Onboard motherboard or CPU video is not supported. (Some of the newer Intel laptop GPU designs may work but we cannot guarantee compatibility.) Hardware flight controller such as a joystick or yoke.
Windows: Windows 10 64-bit
Simulator: Prepar3D v4.5+ or v5
Hardware: Intel i7 or i9 processor with 8 or more cores operating at 3.5 GHz or faster processor, 16 GB of RAM or higher, a high-performance, DirectX 11-capable video card with 8 GB or more of on-board, dedicated VRAM. (1080Ti/2080Ti or newer, for example.)
Windows: Windows 10 64-bit
The title says it all. Unbelievable product. Every detail has been considered.
I had the original NGX before this. Wasnt sure what to expect of if it was going to be worth the upgrade. I am SO glad i did upgrade though. The new NGXu is such a good improvement over the previous one. Looks better, Flies better...... need I say more...
Very good product, but fps heavy. running i7 with 1060 6gb.
Incredibly good simulation. Massive upgrade from the previous NGX. Love the fact that Active Sky datalink is now there. And the textures of the liveries and virtual flight deck are mind blowing. Really good performance as well. You wont go wrong with this.
Very nice, feels incredible, a nice upgrade from the previous 2011 model. Totaly worth it
PMDG NOTHING TO SAY