The PMDG 737NGXu BBJ Expansion Package for Lockheed Martin Prepar3D v4.4+ & v5
Add VIP operations to your flying with a fleet of beautifully outfitted luxurious BBJ/BBJ2 airplanes ready to comport your most elegant VIP to any corner of the globe.
One of the most requested expansions to our 737 product line is finally a reality, with plenty of customized details unique to BBJ airplanes and operators around the world. There will be no mistaking that this airplane is the definition of luxury flying accommodation from the moment your VIP passengers arrive in their black SUVs. The PMDG 737NGXu BBJ Expansion Package is designed for users with Prepar3D v4/v5 simulation platform and the PMDG 737Xu Base Package and offers greatly improved systems simulation, new features, added technology and tons of new capability to provide the ultimate 737 simulation experience.
- All new system simulation, utilizing the latest PMDG system simulation engine.
- Enhanced flight physics.
- Addition of rigid body physics to wing and tail surfaces.
- Improved flight control systems.
- Electronic Flight Bag with Navigraph Integration.
- High resolution cockpit displays
- New equipment options for cockpit instrumentation, fuel system changes and more.
- Changes to 737 options packages reflecting real world changes since NGX was first offered in 2011.
- Expanded failures simulation to cover nearly all QRH scenarios.
- PMDG Global Flight Operations compatibility (when PMDG GFO is made live in 2020!)
- Native PMDG datalink simulation for offline flying (similar to 777 and 747)
- PMDG's enhanced light package for the virtual cockpit.
- Driveable pushback tug.
- This package includes BBJ and BBJ2 with blended winglets and split scimitar winglet models with differences and details accurate to their real-world counterparts.
- BBJ-aircraft specific ground equipment and operating features.
- All new external models, with PBR texturing, enhanced animations and more.
- All new virtual cockpit model, with high detail PBR texturing, advanced animations and more.
- All new, high definition sound suite recorded on a fully instrumented test airplane.
- Enhanced PMDG Sound Engine for immersive audio experience on the flight deck.
- New PMDG Operations Center 2.0
...and much much more!
- This is compatible only with Lockheed Martin's Prepar3D. v4.4+ & v5
- This product requires hardware flight controls (cannot be flown using just a keypad/keyboard input)
- The PMDG 737NGXu Base Package for Prepar3D v4.4+ or v5 is required to use this product.
- You must have installed Lockheed Martin's Prepar3D v4.4 or later to use this product.
- This product requires a live connection to the internet for installation.
- This product uses a full virtual cockpit and does not include 2D panels. (Some pop-up functions avail.)
- This PMDG 737 license is for personal education only, not for professional or training use.
- This PMDG 737 license is compatible with any Lockheed Martin Prepar3D v4 or v5 license level.
Note: Digitally delivered products are not refundable once the license has been activated.
*Product tested with Lockheed Martin Prepar3D v4.4, v4.5 & v5 and subsequent hotfixes. Compatibility information with Prepar3D versions will be updated as new Prepar3D versions are made available, and may require software updates depending upon changes made by Lockheed Martin Corporation.
Simulator: Prepar3D v4.4+ & v5
Hardware: Dual Core, 2.2 GHz or faster, 4 GB of RAM, A video card with at least 2 GB of VRAM, DirectX 11 compatible Nvidia or ATI card. Onboard motherboard or CPU video is not supported. (Some of the newer Intel laptop GPU designs may work but we cannot guarantee compatibility.) Hardware flight controller such as a joystick or yoke.
Windows: Windows 10 64-bit
Simulator: Prepar3D v4.5+ & v5
Hardware: Intel i7 or i9 processor with 8 or more cores operating at 3.5 GHz or faster processor, 16 GB of RAM or higher, a high-performance, DirectX 11-capable video card with 8 GB or more of on-board, dedicated VRAM. (1080Ti/2080Ti or newer, for example.)
Windows: Windows 10 64-bit
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.