The PMDG 737-800 for Microsoft Flight Simulator
The world's favorite 737 model!
Created by the most recognized and experienced team in desktop flight simulation, the PMDG 737 for Microsoft Flight Simulator is an incredibly detailed, feature rich simulation of the ubiquitous Boeing narrow body. Representing years of work to to leverage the very best that Microsoft Flight Simulator can offer, the PMDG 737-800 is the second installment in PMDG's simulation of the magnificent Boeing 737NG series.
All new models, entirely new textures, a completely new sound environment and tens of thousands of changes, adaptations, improvements and fixes, the PMDG 737-800 is the ultimate realization of flight simulation, forty years in the making.
- Fully customized system simulation for all major and minor aircraft systems and components.
- Highly sophisticated logical simulation of onboard information systems and aircraft management.
- PMDG's customized, flight model with enhanced physics augmentation.
- Rigid body physics for wing and tail surfaces.
- Fully customized flight control systems with normal, standby and reversionary capability.
- Accurate resolution cockpit displays
- Interchangeable equipment options for cockpit instrumentation
- Numerous user configurable options from throughout the global 737 operator fleet.
- Updated 737 options packages reflecting operational improvements and changes to the global 737 fleet.
- Full featured failures simulation to cover nearly all QRH scenarios as well as real-world mean time to failure simulations model.
- Native PMDG datalink simulation compatible with simBrief integration.
- Incandescent and LED lighting packages, as well as fully dimming flight deck lights and annunciators.
- Driveable pushback tug.
- Customized sound package that leverages advanced sound recording and playback technology for incredible realism.
- Sound environment built using recordings from a purpose-instrumented airplane recording effort.
- Highly integrated exterior, interior cabin and flight deck sound environments.
- Includes the 737-800 in passenger configuration with both blended winglets and split scimitar winglet configurations.
- Includes the Boeing Business jet in with both blended winglets and split scimitar winglets configurations.
- Includes both the 737-800 BDSF & BCF freighter with main deck cargo door with blended winglets.
- Full set of ground equipment for each aircraft type, including passenger servicing vehicles, VIP vehicles for the BBJ and cargo handling equipment for the BDSF as well as the BCF.
- Virtual cockpit model, with ultra high detail textures, 3D rendering and reflective properties.
- Advanced animations techniques leveraging the new MSFS engine to truly bring the 737 flight deck to life.
- Cockpit differences between the passenger, cargo and BBJ airplanes are accurately rendered.
- PMDG Operations Center 2.0 for easy livery installation and ease of receiving free product updates from PMDG.
- A full featured tutorial will guide you through proper operation of the 737 from power up to power down.
- PMDG Simulations Official youTube content to aide new PMDG 737 pilots in getting the most from their purchase.
- Free customer support both at our customer forum and directly from our support team if necessary.
- This product comes with a free sample of Navigraph navigation data.
...and much much more!
- This product is compatible only with Microsoft Flight Simulator for PC.
- You must have installed Microsoft Flight Simulator on a PC to use this product.
- This product requires a live connection to the internet for installation.
- This product uses a full virtual cockpit and does not include 2D panels.
- This PMDG 737 license is for personal education only, not for professional or training use.
- This product is currently available in Microsoft Flight Simulator Marketplace.
- This purchase cannot be transferred to the Xbox platform.
- For optimum user experience, PMDG Recommends subscribing to Navigraph for data and navigation chart updates!
Note: Digitally delivered products are not refundable.
Ongoing Development is a Big Part of the PMDG 737-800:
PMDG has a long history of continual development and updates to our product lines to ensure they stay up-to-date and get new features.
- The PMDG Universal Flight Tablet receives regular updates with new features and capabilities.
- Cockpit and External Models receive occasional updates to add new capabilities and refresh visual features.
- New features added to Microsoft Flight Simulator will be made available within the 737 via free updates. (Weather radar, for example.)
- For the best user experience, PMDG recommends checking the Updates page in PMDG Operations Center regularly for free updates to this product.
Simulator: Microsoft Flight Simulator
Hardware: Intel i7 or i9 processor with 8 or more cores operating at 3.5 GHz or faster processor, 16 GB of RAM or higher, a high-performance, DirectX 11 or 12-capable video card with 8 GB or more of on-board, dedicated VRAM. (2080Ti/3080Ti or newer, for example.)
If your installation of Microsoft Flight Simulator runs reasonably well using other popular aircraft add-ons, then it will run the PMDG 737-700 just fine.
The price of the add on is worth it. I probably have 100 hours in the -800 and still learn something new every flight. By far my favorite MSFS airliner.
This is my second recent purchase, the -700 being the first for MSFS 2020!!! As I've said before and will ALWAYS, you guys are "THE GOLDEN STANDARD" for all other developers to strive for. Thank You ALL for another outstanding product. The -900 will be next for me and I cannot wait to see what comes next!!! Keep up the fantastic work!!!!
This aircraft is my second PMDG product the 737 - 700 was my first and I got to say Im so happy I got it. When the tablet comes which I know is in active development it will be amazing! One suggestion I will leave is to model the sky interior option and the old interior option giving the option of an incredibly fully functional cabin will only make this product more great!
I bought this initially thinking I shouldn't have. However, I'm very pleased with it. It works better than the A300 that comes with the game, ATC doesn't bug out, and overall it's a high quality addition to the game.
High end quality with in-depth detail work on this aircraft. Switched to it a few hundred hours ago and never looked back since. Can't wait for the 777 series and, most of all, the 747-8 to be released as I will definitely purchase these models as well. Keep it up, team PMDG.
Spectacular plane! Certainly study level / high fidelity, very happy i purchased it!
very plane, zoom boeing.
B737 800 Ve 700 aldım gayet nemnunum teşekkürler pmdg şimdi heycanla mfs 2020 İçin 777 Serisini beklemekteyim..
Sempre quis ter essa aeronave em meu simulador, agora eu tenho, agora posso aprender de forma quase que real como operar essa aeronave. Vale o custo.
This is the third PMDG plane I have got and as expected it does not disappoint. It's vey apparent the level of care and attention to detail that goes into these products. All the 3D modeling and textures, sometimes it takes a few seconds to distinguish the difference between real thing and the PMDG on Utube videos. I cant speak from personal real life experience but the handling and the way the plane fly's sure seem more realistic then the stock airliners that come with MSFS. Another note, ALL of the buttons in the cockpit work, they aren't just for show they actually have a purpose. One last thing to mention is that so far with sim update 10 all of PMDG's products have integrated flawlessly with out so much as a hiccup. I know some of that is computer dependent and there are plenty of other things that cause issues but it's worth mentioning as I have a few addons that immediately crash the sim to desktop so I don't think it's just a coincidence that PMDG products haven't' ever giving me an trouble in that regard. Thank you everyone at PMDG for all your hard work and dedication!