The PMDG 737-700 for Microsoft Flight Simulator
The first installment of the most highly anticipated new airliner product series for Microsoft Flight Simulator is finally here!
Created by the most recognized and experienced team in desktop flight simulation, the PMDG 737-700 is an incredibly detailed, feature rich simulation of the ubiquitous Boeing narrow body. Representing years of work to to leverage the very best that Microsoft Flight Simulator can offer, the PMDG 737-700 is as technically rich as it is visually stunning.
All new models, entirely new textures, a completely new sound environment and tens of thousands of changes, adaptations, improvements and fixes, the PMDG 737-700 is the ultimate realization of flight simulation, forty years in the making.
- Fully customized system simulation for all major and minor aircraft systems and components.
- Highly sophisticated logical simulation of onboard information systems and aircraft management.
- PMDG's customized, flight model with enhanced physics augmentation.
- Rigid body physics for wing and tail surfaces.
- Fully customized flight control systems with normal, standby and reversionary capability.
- Accurate resolution cockpit displays
- Interchangeable equipment options for cockpit instrumentation
- Numerous user configurable options from throughout the global 737 operator fleet.
- Updated 737 options packages reflecting operational improvements and changes to the global 737 fleet.
- Full featured failures simulation to cover nearly all QRH scenarios as well as real-world mean time to failure simulations model.
- Native PMDG datalink simulation compatible with simBrief integration.
- Incandescent and LED lighting packages, as well as fully dimming flight deck lights and annunciators.
- Driveable pushback tug.
- Customized sound package that leverages advanced sound recording and playback technology for incredible realism.
- Sound environment built using recordings from a purpose-instrumented airplane recording effort.
- Highly integrated exterior, interior cabin and flight deck sound environments.
- Includes the 737-700 in passenger configuration with both blended winglets and split scimitar winglet configurations.
- Includes the Boeing Business jet in with both blended winglets and split scimitar winglets configurations.
- Includes the 737-700 BDSF freighter with main deck cargo door with blended winglets.
- Full set of ground equipment for each aircraft type, including passenger servicing vehicles, VIP vehicles for the BBJ and cargo handling equipment for the BDSF.
- Virtual cockpit model, with ultra high detail textures, 3D rendering and reflective properties.
- Advanced animations techniques leveraging the new MSFS engine to truly bring the 737 flight deck to life.
- Cockpit differences between the passenger, cargo and BBJ airplanes are accurately rendered.
- PMDG Operations Center 2.0 for easy livery installation and ease of receiving free product updates from PMDG.
- A full featured tutorial will guide you through proper operation of the 737 from power up to power down.
- PMDG Simulations Official youTube content to aide new PMDG 737 pilots in getting the most from their purchase.
- Free customer support both at our customer forum and directly from our support team if necessary.
...and much much more!
- This product is compatible only with Microsoft Flight Simulator for PC.
- You must have installed Microsoft Flight Simulator on a PC to use this product.
- This product requires a live connection to the internet for installation.
- This product uses a full virtual cockpit and does not include 2D panels.
- This PMDG 737 license is for personal education only, not for professional or training use.
- This product is not currently available in Microsoft Flight Simulator Marketplace.
- This purchase cannot be transferred to the Xbox platform.
Note: Digitally delivered products are not refundable.
Pending Future Updates to the PMDG 737-700:
- The PMDG-EFB (cockpit tablet) remains in development and will be added in a future free update.
- High resolution cabin models and landing gear bay interiors for all 737 variants remain in development and will be added during maintenance updates.
- New features added to Microsoft Flight Simulator will be made available within the 737 via free updates. (Weather radar, for example.)
- For the best user experience, PMDG recommends checking the Updates page in PMDG Operations Center regularly for free updates to this product.
Simulator: Microsoft Flight Simulator
Hardware: Intel i7 or i9 processor with 8 or more cores operating at 3.5 GHz or faster processor, 16 GB of RAM or higher, a high-performance, DirectX 11 or 12-capable video card with 8 GB or more of on-board, dedicated VRAM. (2080Ti/3080Ti or newer, for example.)
If your installation of Microsoft Flight Simulator runs reasonably well using other popular aircraft add-ons, then it will run the PMDG 737-700 just fine.
Customer Reviews Write a Review
Fantastic aircraft!!! The standard which every other publisher should strive for!!!! I am and will be a PMDG customer for life, as long as you guys keep producing such stellar aircraft!!! THANK YOU ALL at PMDG!!!
After purchasing MSFS 2020, I tried a few airliners but it wasn't for me. I settled on the Citation Longitude for roughly 1,200 hours of flight. In between, I tried another airliner from a different company and I wasted my money. However, from the first day I unwrapped the PMDG 737-700, I have not even loaded a different aircraft. Love it. I am waiting on the Triple 7 now.
Great plane for a great price.
This is the first product I bought from PMDG and I must say it is a very great and detailed plane, and with a good price too, great job PMDG team!
A great plane! The best aircraft for MSFS
I did not think they would surpass the planes I have bought for xp11, but it turns out that I was really wrong, the company made sure that the product is as realistic as I have decided to experience in a difficult airport, it is the plane that really needs the simulator
PMDG 737 for MSFS 2020
PMDG nailed it again! I am thoroughly 100% immersed in this product. The experience of flying is spot on and leaves nothing on the table. If realism is your thing then this plane is for you! I've been using MSFS since 1982 or there about, so just a little experience with the simulator.
I absolutely love the details and the soundscape of this aircraft! As immersive as can be. Highly recommended!
Brought realism to MSFS
The pmdg 737 brought a whole lot more realism to msfs. For me the as real as it get aircraft external and interior lightings and full cabin interior made for alot more fun and realism. Hope the high resolution cabin interior in development will be ready soon..
I fly a Boeing aircraft and this plane is absolutely awesome, features of the aircraft are really near to the reality, definitively recommend it.
Runs very smooth and no micro stuttering etc, just run great. sound, feel, looks all great.